Jazz Festival Malta 2023: Event Details
32nd annual Malta Jazz Festival welcomes those travelling to the country with Malta tourist visa. The Malta Jazz Festival offers a comprehensive view of jazz music in all of its manifestations and is regarded by the international jazz community as a “true” jazz festival and a beacon of artistic integrity. The Malta Jazz Festival stands out as an event that strikes a great balance between the savant and more popular components of jazz in a time when jazz events are progressively diluting their lineups with non-jazz features.
Every year in July, Malta hosts this International Jazz Festival which also sees a huge number of people coming with Malta visa from UK. A diverse range of jazz styles from the contemporary musical landscape are presented by a lineup of prominent international and Maltese musicians.
Jazz fest during this event in the past, large crowds have seen performances by internationally renowned artists under a starry summer sky. Performers here include John Scofield, Al Di Meola, Chick Corea, Dee Dee Bridgewater, Cubanismo, Petrucciani, Betty Carter, and Joe Zawinul, among others. The Grand Harbor’s beauty at night is incredibly evocative and wonderful. Over the course of three nights, the event is held at Ta’ Liesse in Valletta. Hurry up and Apply online Malta Visa now and experience this buzzing event.
The Malta Jazz Festival has been a notable gathering place for world-renowned jazz musicians since 1990, including Wayne Shorter, John Patitucci, Diana Krall, and many more renowned performers. The Our Lady of Liesse Church in Valletta hosts this wonderful celebration every July during the summer. It is organized by Festivals Malta.
Chick Corea, Al Di Meola, Natalie Cole, Betty Carter, Michel Petrucciani, Richard Bona, and Mike Stern are just a few of the performers which audiences may experience all under one roof!
The Malta Jazz event proudly offers a wide range of great jazz music and is hailed by jazz fans all over the world as a true and honest event.
The Malta Jazz Festival stands out as an occasion that achieves the ideal balance between the savant and more mainstream elements of jazz, offering a programme of top musicians without compromising on the “jazz” element, in a climate where jazz festivals are increasingly watering down their line-ups with non-jazz elements.
The festival also has a significant local component and works to energize the regional jazz culture through partnerships, commissions, seminars, and exchanges. The ‘Jazz on the Fringe’ side events fill Valletta’s and other communities’ streets with jazz in the weeks leading up to the festival.
Quick Malta Visa UK Guide
You may simply apply for a Malta visa UK if you are presently residing in the United Kingdom even if you do not hold citizenship. You must be able to demonstrate your legal residency status in order to accomplish this. Make sure you provide us with the most appropriate information to complete your visa application, after reviewing and rectifying, (if necessary) the same we will submit it to the appropriate consulate. Your Malta visa from UK application can be submitted to one of the following locations, depending on the type of visa you’re requesting:
- Schengen Visa: VFS Global at London, Edinburg or Manchester. The High Commission of Malta in London processes visa requests; they will then decide whether or not to grant you a visa.
- National Visa: Malta High Commission in London
Schengen Malta Visa Types
There are three types of Malta visa from UK:
- Airport Transit Visa: for transiting via an airport in between scheduled flights.
- Short Stay Visa: Up to 90 days of validity
- Long Stay Visa: Applicable for stays longer than 90 days. If you’re interested in applying for this visa, get in touch with the Malta visas for further details on the process.
Categories of Visa Include:
1. Tourist Visa
2. Business Visa
3. Student Visa
4. Cultural, Political, Sport0s, Scientific or Religious Visa
5. Medical Visa
6. Family visit Visa
7. Work Visa
8. Training Visa
Although it usually takes 15 days, the processing time for visa applications can range from 30 to 60 days. No early than three months prior to your departure date you may apply online Malta Visa and submit your application.
Malta Visa Application Steps
The following process will assist you in applying for your Malta visa UK.
STEP 1. Get Appointment
To submit your application, you must schedule an appointment. It’s usually free and easy to schedule appointments. However, if you have no time, unsure of which consulate to apply to, or unsure of how to proceed ahead, don’t worry; we can schedule and get an express visa appointment for you like within in a week for a nominal Malta visa fees.
STEP 2. Application Form
Complete the online Malta visa from UK application form. It should contain all the details and must be signed by the applicant.
You are responsible for gathering each and every Malta visa UK travel document
for your visa application, so it’s a good idea to spend some time getting acquainted with what you need before you begin with this step.
List of Documents include the following:
- A fully completed and signed visa application form
- A passport that is still valid, has two blank pages, and was issued within the last ten years with at least three months left before the trip.
- 2 recent passport size photo
- Residence permit of the UK valid for minimum three months post your Malta trip.
- A return ticket to the UK as proof. Keep in mind that depending on the country you reside in, you may need valid, fully paid tickets and not just a flight reservation for the Malta tourist visa application. So, before submitting the documents double check the criteria in your region.
- Bank statements from the previous three months combined with the marriage certificate and the spouse’s passport, serve as proof of financial capability.
- Invitation letter obtained from Malta
- Hotel reservations or a Declaration of Proof from your Malta host serving as proof of accommodation.
- Employees: A current, formal, and signed letter from the company, as well as salary slips for the last three months.
- Self Employed: A recent letter from an accountant, banker, or attorney confirming self-employment or business ownership in the UK, as well as a letter from the tax authorities, are required.
- Students: A current, official letter with a student’s name, the type of studies being pursued, the number of lessons (hours) per week, and attendance history from a UK school, college, or university.
- Medical insurance providing a minimum of €30,000 in coverage and covers emergency care, hospitalization, and repatriation (including in the event of death). This insurance must be valid for the length of the visit and throughout the whole Schengen region.
- Minors – Birth certificate, parent’s passports, and evidence of parental approval
- Birth/marriage certificates serve as documentation of family relationships.
- In case of business trip: A confirmation of registration or invitation to meetings, conferences, or other events related to business, profession, or occupation.
- In case of medical treatment: a formal statement from the hospital stating that treatment is necessary.
STEP 4. Attend Appointment
On the scheduled appointment day carry all your documents, since incomplete applications risk being rejected. Submit documents, the visa officials will then review your paperwork once you pay the Malta visa fees. You will have to provide biometric information, including a picture and a fingerprint scan. The fees will be acknowledged with a receipt. If the visa office requires additional information from you, they could ask you for further proof or might question you about the information you provided in your application. Simply respond to inquiries truthfully and politely.
STEP 5. Get Visa
Post submitting your Malta visa from UK application you can track the progress online. When the high commission comes to a decision for your visa application, you may either pick it up in person or have it mailed back to you.
In nutshell, to apply for your Malta visa UK, simply follow these 5 simple steps and start counting the days till your wonderful journey to Malta’s beautiful island begin and you can finally enjoy the international Jazz festival of Malta, a three-day event showcasing virtuosos from throughout the world in a quirky setting.